The romper is not available on marketplace, only inworld in the mainstore for L$250 per colour and L$1300 for the fatpack… and this is its description:
DINORAH ROMPER – FATPACK – CONTENTS :
• 100% ORIGINAL MESH
• 41 COLOR ROMPER
• 2 STYLES OF TOP (STRAPLESS & HALTER)
• 41 COLOR BOTTOM
• COMPLETE SLEEVES ON / OFF
• UNION SLEEVES ON / OFF
• MATERIALS ENABLE
• HUD CONTROLLER
• Our creations are 100% Original Mesh, use standard size in all of our items and also incorporated are the sizes of bodies:
– Maitreya (Lara)
– Belleza (Venus, Isis, Freya)
– Slink (Original & Hourglass)
• Our creations are optimized for the official Linden Lab viewer, if you are using another viewer, please make sure that you try the demo first.
I do assume that you have some builder basics for this.
These are copied demo versions, so when you upload them, unlink the demo sign and it’s as good as the regular version.
The outfit has 4 links (without the demo sign):
-pants (link 1)
-lace pants that are over the normal pants and sleeves (link 4)
-top 1 with tied strings (link 3)
-top 2 with strings around the neck (link 2)
I’ve included hte HUD xml and wrote you 3 scripts: 2 scripts that go into the HUD (HUD1 and HUD2) and a script that goes into the romper itself but just make sure to check if your link numbers are the same as the ones in the scripts, if not – just change the link number in the script.
I tested it on the beta grid, the Maitreya and Slink Original bodies I own so can say its ok, the other bodies I uploaded too and the rigg seems to work, just am not 100% sure since I don’t own the bodies.
Download from Source link